יום שלישי, 10 באפריל 2012

Travelodge UK

If you are going to the UK and looking for a hotel, Travelodge is the cheapest of all (19 £ per night). However, take into consideration that you have to pay for your room in advance and it is nonrefundable. In addition, the rooms are minimal yet bearable.

There is also a restaurant in the hotel, where you can have breakfast for about 8 £, and where you can have dinner. There are no lunches as the restaurant reopens from 5 p.m. after the breakfast. Anyway, their menu is minimal as well and from my unhappy experience, the food is not good and quite expensive. I've tried the menu several times, hoping for a better result, yet I was more disappointed with every try. The worst choice I've made so far was "Salmon and Spinach Linguine", which sounds nice, but actually is disgusting! It cost me 7.45 £!  and it was absolutely revolting! I don't recommend the restaurant at all! 

So,  while as a hotel the Travelodge is okay, the restaurant and menu are absolutely horrible! It becomes especially annoying when you're hungry and there are no open or any other places to eat around the hotel. I couldn't wait to leave it already. Try it, maybe you'll like it better. I do not want to return there!


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה